Diff person diff medicine

Last week and this week, i and my husband got cough and flu. maybe bcoz the weather are changing lately...hot and rainy. hot in the morning and rain in the evening and continue until night. My hubby went to Penawar Klinik and the doctor gave him list of medicine as description bellow. After he took a few times of ubat batuk, his cough shown well bit by bit.

Unfortunately, when I got cough and sakit tekak, I ate the same medicine with him but after few times my cough still the same. On wednesday, I asked my hubby to buy asam jawa, as we know asam jawa + gula batu can help to reduce sakit tekak. Its easier if you buy the ready sold air asam jawa, but I don't like the taste.

Today, my cough and sakit still do not cured, so I'm decided to buy Hirux. Last time when I got cough, I try with Hurix and its works. I bought Hirux at Guardian as no clinic are selling this medicine.

maknaya, lain org lain ubatyer. yela, badan lain2....so, if clicin medicine didn't works for you, why dont we try other method, but don't forget to make some research and make sure the medicine are approved by KKM.

Comments

Popular Posts