EBM at work

My works start at 8.00am in the morning and end 5.10pm in the evening, Monday to Friday plus Saturday half day for 1st and 3rd,5 weeks. Why I put 5 weeks, thats bcoz if there're 5 weeks for that months, its means I got to works extra half day more. What a nonsense. But what to do, thats my company rules.

My schedule with EBM as follow;

At home;
6.00 - 6.15am - wake up and breast feed my doter until she full
7.00am - took out 4 bottle of fresh EBM from freezer ( 3oz x 4 bottle)
- took chiller to put into my chiller bag + 5 bottle of bumbee bee/safety plus (this is video cam bag, but i declared it as my chiller bag)
7.15am - go to office, drop by my little princess at Mak Tok (pengasuh alyaa) with the 4 EBM bottle

At office;
8.00m - swith on computer, emails....breakfast
9.00am - pumping time ( go to surau, beside my office). This pumping session took about 10-15 minutes depends on either my breast are full or not. Normally, for morning session I got 2 bottle - 1 bottle (5 oz), 2nd bottle (4/3 oz)
2.00 pm - after lunch, before pray or after pray....2nd pumping session.
Got , 2 bottle of 4-5 oz and 3-4 oz
5.00pm - before went home, I try to pump one more time....if rajinla. if not, just escape this session
5.30pm - went home with my handbag and my chiller bag contained 4 bottle fresh EBM with new chiller.

for info:

At home;
5.45pm - took my doter from mak tok home,
When reach home, I directly brestfeed my doter. So happy, all my tension/ tired at work are gone when I saw my doter face while she enjoy her feeding. what a wonderful momments. Allah created a miracle connection between mum and child.

while i'm brestfeeding my doter, my hubby keep the busy took out the EBM from cooler bag and put into the freezer. The EBM are placed at the chiller area in the freezer. And the he washed the empty bottle for that day, the bottle that have been given to mak tok for alyaa.

Comments

Popular Posts