Ohhhh My precious EBM




10 july 2010....i will remember this date all my life. that saturday i'm working half day. after coming back from office, me and hubby decided to go for jln2. there's nothing we can do on weekend at here as only shopping complex are available for family to relax. unless for single mingle, they can go fishing, wayang etc.

we went to giant and tesco, yup i'm so hepi, i got my anniversary gift. eventhough our anniversary had passed a few month ago, who doesn't excited if get gift, free and very valuable as its our 1st anniversary. my cute alyaa also got something from me. papa said, mama dapat, alyaa pn dapat. both are his important people in life.

at 4pm, we went home. i took my cooler bag out and bring it to freezer. wah, what happened. why the freezer slightly opened. oh my God, astarfirullahalazim....all my freeze EBM thawed. I do not how to express my feelinh that time. I'm so angry, so sad. I rush out to papa and asked he, papa, why don't you close our freeze tightly at the morning while you take the chiller?

Comments

Popular Posts