Secondhand CD

Now I'm in the middle of cloth diapering, breastfeeding, business, and surfing......how about work? work goes on as normally. assignment must be ready on time, thats are important

Yesterday, I got few of my order CD. wow, the color are so nice. but there is no insert, so I got to buy the new one. I'm addicted to forumdiapers.asia.com nowadays. Its a suitable method for cloth diapering new beginners learning web page, and to find 2nd CD for trial.

I'll put some pictures of my alyaa in her CD. =)

Below are some comments after 3 weeks alyaa cloth diapering,

1. my baby butt are clean from rashes, (cute - baby butt are cute)
2. saving cost( only for night as alyaa only CD at night)
3. have to be hardworking, wash the poo poo in the morning
4. colorful...nice to see and wear
5. when I put 2 insert at night, the CD are bulky (looks uncomfortable for alyaa- poor alyaa...one reason my CD are one size CD

Conclusion: I will make more research and testing other CD

Comments

Popular Posts