ASW and ASD

I planned to opened the ASW account for my little cute girl. Firstly, I went to Maybank at Pasir Gudang, they informed me that there' s no fund for ASW yet at that moment. I asked for ASD, also the same answered. I'm decided to choose ASw after make some research about this unit trust. Actually, refer to previous fund performance, the net distribution for unit for both ASW ans ASD almost the same. So, its depend for you to choose.

After a few days, I went to Post office for the same reason, apply foo opening the account. Unfortunately, after waiting about one and half hour, I got the same answered.......no fund at this time. Yesterday, I went to bank and asked the ASNB agent itself, she said that fund for ASD were very limited while for ASW, I have to fill to form (asked at the bank recep counter), and she will check first, if there are people who sold it, then I will have the chance to open the account.

I made some research, some said that it will better for us to apply at the ASNB agent at the main office...the oppotunity for the available fund is higher.

Comments

Popular Posts